Didier Chenneveau is one of the leading supply chain executives in the region with more than 25 years of experience across the board. Here are a few of his most important career steps:
- Executive Director – Ernst & Young – Supply Chain and Operations Practice.
- External Senior Advisor McKinsey & Company
- CEO Asia Pacific CEVA Logistics
- Chief Supply Chain Officer LG Electronics
- VP of Operations, Americas HP
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Didier Chenneveau: LinkedIn
Stay tuned as we cover latest technologies in supply chain:
- IoT – Internet of Things and Blockchain in Supply Chain
- The supply chain challenges faced by the most important MNCs in Asia
- Supply Chain Talent in Asia
- How to develop top supply chain leaders
- The importance of drinking red wine
- [2:25] If you were to look at Ernst & Young and your clients, what’s one of the key things that they’re struggling right now when it comes to their supply chains in Asia?
- [6:21] Which technology trend in supply chain will likely make the most impact by 2020?
- [10:09] Everybody talks about blockchain now.
- [15:18] Before investing in hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars in digital and new tech, if we are to look at the fundamentals of a supply chain, what would that still be in today’s time and age?
- [18:29] What’s your thoughts in general about talent and supply chain talent development in Asia and is there enough supply chain talent in the region?
- [20:45] What skills, I think it can be hard and soft, should logistics and supply chain professionals be focused on in order to remain relevant in the future and for the long run?
- [24:07] “Always take the high road!”
- [30:10] Can you share an internet or online supply chain resource like a website or online course or something that would be relevant to all this and something they can go and learn?
- [31:55] What is a personal habit of yours, Didier, that you think contributes to your success?
- [32:54] A memorable story in your career around solving the supply chain challenges that you could share with us?
Episode #02: Charles Brewer CEO DHL E-commerce
Episode #11: Ditlev Blicher CEO Asia Pacific for DB Schenker
Episode #17: Dr. Yossi Sheffi Director of the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics