Damien Dhellemmes Country President for Schneider Electric Singapore
Damien is responsible for the alignment of corporate strategy and business orientation, as well as oversight of all commercial initiatives, operations and implementation.
Prior to the role of Country President Singapore, Damien led the end-to end Supply Chain organisation for Schneider Electric in East-Asia Japan and Pacific across 18 countries. He first joined Schneider Electric 23 years ago, and had since held various positions in the Supply Chain function of manufacturing, logistics, as well as procurement and sourcing.
Having lived in Asia for 14 years, Damien has diverse experience in the region; he moved to Singapore in the summer of 2013 after spending four years in Bangalore, India, and five years in Shanghai, China. Damien holds an MSc in Electrical Engineering from ISEN, as well as an MBA from the EDHEC Business School in France.
Connect with the Guest:
Stay tuned as we cover:
- The company in the future of the world considering that in 2040 the demand of energy is estimated to be 2 times more than present demand most likely there will be non stop energy request.
- The company will cumulatively invest around 65 million euros (S$102 million) in Singapore. What are the goals and objectives of the new development.
- What are some of the biggest challenges that you are currently facing when it comes to your supply chain?
- How do you see AI impacting the future of supply chain and what will this do to the workforce?
- What are some of the attributes you are looking for in your leadership team?
- Is Schneider working with any government programs/incentives regarding employee retention as it relates to the displacement of workers by automation?
- What are the skills required of the future CEOs and business leaders?
- After 20 years and various roles in Supply Chain, you are now driving the full PnL of one of the large country organisations of Schneider. How have you managed to make the shift? Any challenges? Any concrete learnings?
Listen to the full discussion here:
- Available on Stitcher.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Spotify.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 here.
Episode #01: Didier Chenneveau Executive Director Ernst & Young
Episode #12: Kenneth Lim CTO at Singapore Maritime and Port Authority
Episode #25: TradeLens – a blockchain project by IBM and Maersk