Dhruvil Sanghvi CEO of LOGINEXT
LogiNext is one of the fastest growing SaaS company in the field workforce and logistics optimization. In under 4 years they have extended their global market with presence in 10 countries and offer field workforce optimization, real-time tracking, route optimization, resource allocation automation, long-haul tracking, and on-demand management to more than 250 enterprise clients, including: FMCG players like P&G, Unilever, Coca Cola, 3PLs like Agility or Yusen, Ecommerce players like Grab or PayTM, chemicals and manufacturing companies like, BASF, TATA, Lanxess, and Dow Chemicals. One of their key investors, Paytm is India’s largest mobile commerce platform, and is backed by Alibaba and Warren Buffett.
Loginext has been awarded by Financial Times 29th Fastest Growing Tech Company in 2018, is on INC 5000 fastest growing logistics companies in US as well as the Best Logistics Tech Player By Frost & Sullivan 2016.
Also short intro about Dhruvil: CEO and co-founder of LogiNext, he is the youngest tech business head in Forbes India 30 under 30 (2017). He started his journey post Carnegie Mellon University working as as a consultant to many Fortune 500 companies such as Ernst & Young and Deloitte. And afterwhich in 2014 he founded LogiNext. To this day he still extends his expertise as a consultant to many incubated startups as well as being an early stage investor
Connect with the Guest:
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- How LogiNext could become the Google of supply-chain
- How they use their 16+ algorithms to help their clients optimize their operations
- How do they measure how much money, time and energy they save for their clients
- Achieving 95% accuracy of delay, route and time prediction in India
- Working with their biggest investor and also biggest client – PayTm
Episode #27: Dhruvil Sanghvi CEO of LOGINEXT
- Available on Stitcher.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Spotify.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 here.
- [02:23] What exactly is LogiNext?
- [03:45] How was LogiNext started, what is its story and where is it today?
- [07:28] LogiNext could become the Google of supply-chain as its software helps manage and organise information about anything and everything that moves. What are the benefits of using an easy-to-use online platform like Loginext?
- [12:15] Can you tell us a bit more about the workings of your algorithms and maybe give us some case studies of how they work?
- [15:30] Do you have some data or estimates of what you’ve been able to achieve so far in cost, energy, time optimization?
- [20:10] LogiNext is currently the only real-time logistics analytics company in India with more than 95% accuracy of delay, route and time prediction. What does it take to achieve this accuracy rate and how do you make sure you can maintain and improve it?
- [24:29] There is an interesting unique story with Paytm as they are both one of the biggest investors and one of the biggest clients. What are the highlights on this dual relation?
- [29:20] LogiNext’s Delivery Management Platform now comes fully integrated with WhatsApp to enable real-time communication between drivers, dispatch managers and end consumers. Tell us more about that.
- [32:30] How do you leverage machine learning and big data to push your product further?
- [34:50] Where do you plan to expand next and what are the plans for the future?
- [38:10] What do you focus on when hiring people at Loginext?
- [40:15] You were saying you hired hundreds of people in your start up journey so far – any key lessons to share on how to tell good from the best?
- [44:15] LogiNext is one of the few tech startup with has close to 50:50 male–female ratio. 30 being the average age. How does this impact the culture inside the organisation?
- [45:52] What were some of the lessons you learned so far as an entrepreneur? Key takeaways.
- [47:15] Looking back at the Loginextl story so far, what are the things that make you most proud of?
Episode #12: Kenneth Lim CTO at Singapore Maritime and Port Authority
Episode #20: Paul Srivorakul Co-Founder & Group CEO aCommerce
Episode #26: Troels Randbøll Støvring CEO of Twill Logistics