Supply Chain Advisory \ Due Diligence \ Operational Restructuring
Driving Fast-Track Profit and Revenue Growth through Effective Leadership, Strategic Change Management, Business Development, Staff Coaching and Mentoring, Complex Negotiations, and Infrastructure Development; ü Shaping and Supporting the Attainment of Corporate Goals, Driving Innovation, Mitigating Risks, and Maximizing ROI in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Mining and Supply Chain & Logistics Industry; ü Penetrating Global Markets, Negotiating Strategic Alliances & JVs, Demonstrating Cultural Sensitivity; and ü Identifying, Accessing, and Forging Strong and Mutually Beneficial Relationships with Decision Makers throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the USA, and Latin America.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- P&L Management
- Cost Control
- Business Analysis
- Goal & KPI
- Project Management
- Due Diligence
- Risk Management
- Thought Leadership
- Policy & Risk
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Financial Reporting
- Contract Negotiation
- Change Management
Co-Founder & Managing Director Madera Bay Pte.Ltd (2017 – Present)
- Supply Chain Advisory: Working with CBRE to directly advise their clients on master planning, go-to-market strategies, operational reviews and project management.
- Interim Vice President of Supply Chain: Six-month assignment with Amman Mineral, the 2nd largest gold & copper mine in Indonesia. Revamped their import supply chain to reduce the overall logistics spend by 15% and shortened lead-times by as much as 45%. Set-up a strategy to properly capture and control inventory and reset minimum stock levels to align with current requirements. Provided a full solution to revamp the fuel distribution system to accommodate a 3x increase in volumes and updated the fuel management system to reduce losses, while increasing visibility across 650+ consumption points.
- Due Diligence and Operational Structuring/Restructuring: Hired by top-tier private equity firms to provide expert advice and strategic management of existing operating companies or potential investments.
General Manager Puma Energy (2014– 2016)
Hired to lead a staff of 8 direct and 140+ indirect reports after the company acquired 100% of Indonesia’s Medco downstream business to penetrate the Indonesian market. With full P&L responsibility, oversaw revenues in excess of $215 million and managed $500 million in infrastructure projects, oversaw budget creation and control, human resources (HR), finance, marketing, sales, gov’t relations, legal, construction, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Designed, built and commissioned companies first greenfield fuel terminal in Indonesia of 13,000kl storage capacity.
CEO, Contract Logistics & Business Development CWT Limited (2007–2014)
Hired for logistics expertise. Spearheaded a turnaround and led a team of 350+ employees. Charged with global P&L responsibility for Contract Logistics. Strategically realigned the organization from a local-business focus to a systematic, multinational focus, and penetrated two new business areas: petrochemical logistics and cold-chain logistics for the food industry. Oversaw vendor selection and procurement of packaging equipment worth $10+ million USD. Role entailed extensive coaching, mentoring, and public speaking. Reported to Group CEO.
Director, South East Asia Maersk Logistics (2005–2007)
Led a staff of 500+ in South East Asia and oversaw the logistics business unit that represented 70% of the company’s profits. Charged with improving productivity, efficiency, and customer service following a major reorganization. Supervised the outsourced logistics programs of 200+ multinational companies. Created a 5-year-business plan and company financials. Introduced standardized tools for measuring cost, productivity, and process efficiencies.
Regional General Manager, Central America, Mexico & Florida (2001–2005)
Promoted to lead regional group, including a staff of 75. Conducted due diligence and negotiated Panamanian acquisition that had proved difficult and succeeded—made a presentation to and secured Board approval.
Early Career Experience at Maersk Logistics (A.P. Moller)
- Business Development Manager (1999–2001) Taipei, Taiwan
- Assistant Manager of Projects Manager (1998–1999) San Antonio, Chile
- Marketing & Sales Executive (1997–1998) Jakarta, Indonesia
- Business Development Analyst (1995–1996) Atlanta, Georgia, USA