CEO – Founder
Fred is the founder and CEO of SCHELLERT International and driving force of the company. Fred´s main roles are in strategy development, business development, intercultural management and networking for our customers. His vision for the business is to deliver solid Go-To-Market strategies which enable customers to experience a successful start-up or change process and sustainable growth of the business.
Fred´s background is in strategy & business development as well as networking roles where he spent over 30 years with Draeger. VARTA, Miele & Cie. and FNT Solutions, working across general management, business development, product management, and Marketing in the US, mainland Europe, and Asia Pacific. His main focus has always been on building up international teams and organizations from scratch or bringing them to the next level of profitability hands-on and motivational. His strong networking skills, as well as a reliable network of excellent global business contacts in the commercial, political and military arena, provide a valuable basis for his customer success.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategy Development
- Business Development
- Intercultural Management and Networking
- Founder, Schellert International (2009 – Present)
- Director Sales Europe, ZPower (2018 – 2019)
- Global Director Business Development / E2E SCM Consulting, mSE Solutions (2016 – 2018)
- General Manager Marketing and Sales Power Pack Solutions, Varta Storage (2014 – 2016)
- Vice President Asia Pacific, FNT Solutions Singapore (January 2013 – December 2013)
- General Manager, Caremoli Deutschland GmbH (2009 – 2012)
- Director Business Development, Draeger Safety (2007 – 2009)
- President / CEO, Draeger Safety (2003 – 2007)