Simon Cohen es el Chairman of Henco Global, Presidente de la Junta en Henco Global, Board Member of Hencorp, Presidente de la Junta en YPO Mexico City, Board Member of Monterrey Technological Institute – Tec Milenio University, and Board Member of Base Financial Group.
Simon Cohen is the Chairman of Henco Global, President of the Board at Henco Global, also Board Member of Hencorp, President of the Board at YPO Mexico City, Board Member of Monterrey Technological Institute – Tec Milenio University, and Board Member of Base Financial Group.
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Simon Cohen: LinkedIn
Algunos de los aspectos más destacados del podcast:
- Bienvenida y aprendizajes de la etapa inicial de su carrera en Nedlloyd en Holanda.
- Su experiencia internacional con Nedlloyd: Brasil, Corea del Sur, Hong Kong, Reino Unido
- Su traslado a Sealand en Singapur y Panamá.
- Su carrera en A.P. Moller – Maersk
- ¿Cómo ve el futuro de LATAM y USA para la industria Logística?
- Qué esperar del desarrollo de la industria después de Covid
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- What is Henco?
- How did Simon start to work in the Supply Chain Business?
- Major challenges during Simon’s initial stages?
- Which barriers did Henco find to grow their Supply Chain?
- The happiness at work. How did Simon discover this philosophy and why did he implement it?
- How to control the borderline between happiness and debauchery in your teams?
- Inside the Supply Chain world, with all different processes crossing across the function’s silos in the organizations, how the happiness at work can be implemented to improve the processes outcomes and make a synchronized Supply Chain in your organization?
- Final message that Simon would like to give to the audience